Dell Business Client Operating System Deployment - The .CAB Files - The Dell TechCenter
I was creating an 64 Bit MDT Boot image and added the WinPE 64 Bit drivers to the Boot image. The Boot image generation failed for the following drivers:
* DELL CERC SATA 1.5/6ch RAID Controller
* DELL CERC SATA 1.5/6ch RAID Management Device
* DELL PERC 5/E Adapter RAID Controller
* DELL PERC RAID Virtual Device
* Dell PERC S100 S300 Controller [storport]
* Dell SAS 5/E Adapter
* ATI AHCI Compatible RAID Controller
* Broadcom HT1000 SATA Controller(AMD64 Release)
The creation of the Boot image was successful after removal of the above drivers.
In the description it states that these are Vista Drivers. Is it possible these are not compatible with Windows7 PE?