To find a solution for this I started searching the internet (just following my motto not to create anything I someone else has already shared this.
This search brought me to the site of Project84 mirror where they placed a script which did exactly what I wanted. The script simply copies the files which are placed in the MDT Settings Package $OEM$ folder (you have to create this folder)
This are the steps to perform to get this working (taken from the Project84 mirror website)
- Added my $OEM$ Files to my MDT Settings Package. (The one with unattend.txt, sysprep.inf and customsettings.ini)
- Add Z-CONFIG-CopyOEM.wsf to your MDT Source Files package. I've provided it below. (Remember to update DP)
- In your Task Sequence right before "Setup Windows and ConfigMgr" add a new "Run Command Line" task.
- Set the Name to "Copy OEM Files".
- Set the Command Line to "cscript.exe "%deployroot%\scripts\Z-CONFIG-CopyOEM.wsf".
- Click the "Package" checkbox and select your MDT Settings Package.
- All Done!